What: Unitus is seeking highly motivated social entrepreneurs to participate in the Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR) program for 2008. EIRs at Unitus spend up to one year launching their venture with the deep support of a dynamic community of socially-commited business professionals with passion for alleviating poverty through microfinance.
The EIR program will provide strategic support to entrepreneurs dedicated to building social businesses that can scale to improve income generation potential of millions of disadvantaged people in emerging markets.Criteria:
- Commitment to improving the lives of disadvantaged people in emerging economies
- Focus on specific ideas for furthering income generation among the world?s poor
- Experience building scalable, highly successful organizations
- History of innovation and creativity
- Strong desire to operate and grow a social business
- In-market experience in India or Sub-Saharan Africa
- Strong relationships and references
June 15th, 2008
For more information, visit the Unitus homepage
or contact email@example.com.