Join us for a full-day, invitation-only, bootcamp wher
e we will unpack the three core elements of effective sustainability communications: corporate purpose, strategic frameworks, and aspirational storytelling.
When: June 27th, 2017 8:30am – 4:30pm
Where: PCH Innovation Hub, 135 Mississippi St., San Francisco, CA 94107
What you can expect: An intimate gathering of thought leaders and sustainability practitioners set to explore how leading businesses are closing the gap between sustainability and effective communication.
In one day you’ll learn:
- The three key elements of effective modern sustainability communications
- The tools and methodologies for creating user journey profiles to determine how stakeholders want to interact with your content
- How to use audience mapping and a messaging matrix to provide the right amount of detail at the right time and to the right audience
- How to connect sustainability messages with the organization’s aspirational vision and mission
- How to infuse communications with a point of view and voice
- How to move from touting your latest achievements to actual stakeholder dialogue
Who should attend: By invitation only. Anyone who has an interest in both internal and external communications or CSR/Sustainability/Purpose strategy. You may be a sustainability practitioner, CSO, CSR executive, corporate communications executive, HR director, corporate strategy advisor, public affairs director, or marketing/brand executive.
Price: $750 (price includes taxes and fees, light breakfast, lunch, tea and coffee, educational materials, and workbook)
Profoundly change the way you understand consumer challenges and design financial products. FinX is an empathy-building experience that helps innovative organizations deepen their insights on financially underserved populations, catalyzes innovation and design, and facilitates networking among the ecosystem of partners who, by working together, can improve consumer financial health.
During this half-day experience co-hosted by CFSI and C Space, you will go through the local Boston area financial community, conducting real financial transactions that underserved consumers face every day. Following this immersive exercise, you will debrief on the experience with peers and experts, uncovering valuable insights to improve strategy, community relations, financial education, and product design.
Practitioners, insurers, innovators, foundations, community organizations, government, and others are encouraged to attend.
Don’t miss this opportunity — space is limited and will fill up quickly.
Co-hosted by C Space
FinHealthMatters Day is June 27, 2017
The Center for Financial Services Innovation held the first-ever FinHealth Matters Day on June 29, 2016. The goal? To bring attention to Americans’ financial health using social media and blogging platforms. The event was an overwhelming success:
- More than 100 blogs posted via a blog contest (see winning blog posts from 2016)
- 2,000+ tweets from more than 900 influencers, and
- Ultimately ~9 million impressions about financial health
Now it’s your turn. Join us for FinHealth Matters Day on June 27, 2017!
The goal of FinHealth Matters Day is to create a “thunderclap” of noise around financial health each year. Here’s how you can join in:
- Download the deck from our FinHealthMatters Day Marketing Webinar and learn about creative ways you can join in!
- Write a blog or article about Financial Health for your website or newsletter — consider using personal insights into what financial health means, and how it can be achieved (sample blog posts).
- Want to Win Your Way to FinCon? Enter the FinHealthMatters blog post contest on June 27. See contest rules here. Don’t forget to socialize your post using #FinHealth Matters — one winner will be chosen purely on the number of social impressions they achieve for their blog.
- Check out our resources for writing inspiration.
- Participate in a Boston FinX hosted by C-Space – sign up here. Or host a FinX in your city on FinHealth Matters Day — contact us to find out how!
Use our social media kit to access copy, tweets, a draft press release, and graphics you can use across all your social channels.