Who Should Attend:
The course is targeted at health professionals in public health programs (donors, government, NGOs, civil society, academia) and people interested in becoming senior level supply chain / logistics professionals.
Access to medicines is defined as having essential medicines continuously available at affordable prices at public or private health facilities or medicine outlets that are within one hour’s walk from the homes of the population.
– Supply Chain : A strong health supply chain ensures that the right quality product, in the right quantities, and in the right condition is delivered to the right place, at the right time, for a reasonable cost
– Procurement : It includes quantification of medicines & supplies; selection of most appropriate purchasing method; development of procurement plans, detailing product specifications, purchase conditions and quality assurance criteria for medicines and supplies
– Quality Assurance : A wide-ranging concept covering all matters that individually or collectively influence the quality of a product. In pharmaceuticals, QA includes: development, quality control, production, distribution, and inspections
– Regulatory Sciences : It helps protect public health by controlling the safety and efficacy of products in areas including pharmaceuticals, medical devices etc.
– Market Shaping : The primary objective of market shaping is to maximize public health impact; optimize markets to increase the access to neglected or new medicines
Fee and Registration:
Two Weeks Preparatory Work: UNDP PSM Course, Leadership Course
One Week Classroom Session: Geneva, Switzerland
Total Course Fee: USD 2,500
*Scholarships and Group Discounts Available
Registration deadline: 30th June, 2017
To apply, please fill the form or please email us at: email@example.com