The first matchmaking platform in water technologies – initiated in autumn 2010 in Berlin with eight successful forums in Zurich, Leuwaarden (NL), London, Dubai, Philadelphia (2), New York City – designed to bring exclusively (sic!) water technology (and those related in the water nexus) entrepreneurs and investors together in an exclusive, non-conference, one-on-one setting in order to accelerate growth by support in attracting (first) clients, assess business opportunities and facilitate financing in the water sector.
WaterVent differentiates its offering by:
- Being entrepreneur driven
- Covering all growth stages – from start-up to established
- Tailoring matchmaking between innovators, investors and potential users
- Rendering a global network with access to all relevant water tech experts, investors, corporates, incubators and clusters
- Global spread of attendees and database from all relevant water ”active” innovative regions
- Short presentations. No boring 45 minutes speeches….
- Including all adjacent technologies in the water nexus (i.e. green & blue biotech, aquaculture, food, urban and precision farming, resilient cities, fertilizers…)
- We offer matchmaking events as well as individualized advisory services to best serve your needs – whether you are an entrepreneur or investor.
At the W. R. Berkley Innovation Lab, we have a single mission: to nurture entrepreneurial talent at NYU. We elicit, honor and cherish human initiative, creativity, and passion–the essential ingredients for entrepreneuirial success in this new millennium. We’re talking about a way of thinking that surprises the market again and again with exciting, unexpected solutions. The Lab offers a broad array of insights from research, educational programs, acceleration opportunities, and industry-advising services that provide you with the skills you need to discover and execute bold new ideas.
Miller Center, in partnership with GE Healthymagination, offers an impact-generating opportunity for your growing enterprise. Connect with insightful Silicon Valley executive mentors and learn from the best. Develop a better business model and increase your impact. Through structured online curriculum, you energize, scale up, and move forward with confidence. Programs are cost-free for up to 20 participants.
About you: You are a leader of an existing for-profit, nonprofit, or hybrid enterprise, in operation for two or more years in sub-Saharan Africa. You’re ready to build capacity and unleash your potential.
To apply, you must provide these services:
- You deliver health services directly to mothers and children from pregnancy to pediatric care;
- OR, you provide supportive infrastructure, including water, energy, improved health services to mothers and children;
- OR, you distribute, train, use, or maintain medical equipment; develop products or technologies that improve knowledge and access to care, including telemedicine, mobile technologies, data analysis, or image interpretation; or provide infrastructure services or facilities to mothers and children.
Are you a financial service provider that engages with Savings Groups?
Are you facing challenges in serving this market, related to market assessment; product development; delivery channels; digital infrastructure; financial and digital literacy; customer engagement; multi-stakeholder partnerships; or other areas?
Are you interested in teaming up with market leaders and innovators facing similar challenges to identify and test solutions?
Please apply to participate in this Peer Learning Group focused on challenges and opportunities faced by financial service providers in working with Savings Groups. This initiative is facilitated by the SEEP Network as part of the The MasterCard Foundation Savings Portfolio Learning Partnership — implemented by Itad in collaboration with the SEEP Network.
Alleviating Poverty through Inclusive Business: Policy Dialogue on Building an Enabling Environment for Inclusive Business through Public Private Collaboration
Under the German G20 Presidency, the Inclusive Business Action Network (IBAN) with United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) through the G20 Global Platform on Inclusive Business (GPIB) are organizing a one day conference, titled, ‘Alleviating Poverty through Inclusive Business: Policy Dialogue on Building an Enabling Environment for Inclusive Business through Public Private Collaboration’ on May 5th, 2017 in Berlin, Germany.
GPIB and IBAN jointly invite policymakers, business representatives and other enablers from G20 and non-G20 countries to build upon previous GPIB workshops held during the G20 Turkish and Chinese Presidencies in order to continue to advance inclusive business policies. The conference will focus on ongoing peer-to-peer learning and knowledge exchange by establishing new alliances with concrete action plans and agreeing on a follow-up agenda.
Founded in 2009, SUSTAINATOPIA remains one of the leading events in the world for social, financial and environmental sustainability & impact. Attendees have participated from more than 60 countries.
Consisting of both a mega-conference and a broad-ranging Festival, SUSTAINATOPIA brings together the global ecosystem of social, financial and environmental sustainability & impact like no other singular event.
Summer Place, Johannesburg, South Africa - 2 DaysTuesday
Mondato Summits were created to offer clarity amid a chaotic and constantly changing industry. They are an exclusive executive event focused on thought leadership in the emerging Digital Finance and Commerce (DFC) space. With a content-rich, interactive format, Mondato Summits squarely aim at driving the DFC space forward and its stakeholders to engage in it more successfully.
With the shift of interest in the fintech industry in recent years, Africa has become a significant innovation hub. Euromoney is delighted to co-host the inaugural Euromoney Kenya Conference with Central Bank of Kenyaand Kenya Bankers Association on 9 May 2017 in Nairobi to examine the development of the digital business and financial ecosystem in Kenya and Africa.