Location: New Delhi
Qualifications & Experience:
Master’s in Social Sciences/Social Work/Rural Development/ Management/Economics or any other relevant discipline with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the social development sector. Candidates with strong academic history and/or experience with development consulting/research projects will be preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop and execute quantitative and qualitative research studies and ensure timely and high quality data analysis
· Assist in developing research tools (quantitative and qualitative)
· Execute and manage Projects/assignments on site.
· Preparation of project reports and research papers.
· Develop concept notes and project proposals.
· Provide coordination and logistical support for ongoing projects
· Use and leverage networks for building organizational portfolio
· Any other work assigned by the Executive Director
· Strong analytical and documentation skills
· Able to coordinate and manage assignments in the Field
· Essentially pro-active and result oriented
· Able to work under pressure & with minimal supervision
· Able to Multi-task
· Innovative with a desire to take challenges
· Able and open to extensively travel for work
· Ability to work in a team
· Have excellent communication (written and verbal) in English and Hindi
· Have proficiency in all applications of MS Office, especially Word, Excel and Power point. Knowledge of SPSS or STATA or NVIVO will be an added advantage.
Please send your CV to email@example.com by 20th November with subject - Associate. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.