We are looking for extraordinary people to be a part of the 2013 Hub LA Fellowship program.
Do you thrive in the fast-paced world of event planning, event sponsorship, and PR?
Check out our Events Fellowship.
Do you live and breathe entertainment, media, and production?
Check out our Media Lab Fellowship.
Do you love to connect the dots between ideas, dream up ways to bring people together, and organize impactful events?
Check out our Membership & Programming Fellowship.
Do you have a gift for executing marketing campaigns, clever communications, and insightful corporate partnerships?
Check out our Marketing & Partnerships Fellowship.
Lastly, while not considered a fellowship, we are looking for Hub LA Hosts. As the first person members see when they walk in the door, this critical position is truly the “face” of Hub LA. Do you have the gift of gab, a sunny personality, and a borderline OCD-like attention to order? If you’ve ever been called a “host(ess) with the mostest,” check out our Hub Host opportunity.
In exchange for 15 hours of work per week, Hub LA supports the growth of our Fellows and Hosts by offering the following:
• Membership trade to match 15 hrs/week work – access to all membership amenities to match Hub Productive 50.
• Online membership to Hub Net with connections to 6000+ Hub members worldwide
• Free/discounted tickets to Hub LA events and business acceleration programming
• Mentoring from Hub LA core team and Founding Members
• Networking, networking, networking!
We look forward to welcoming our 2013 Fellows and Hosts soon! For more information, please contact Jordan Syms (Community Curator) at firstname.lastname@example.org.