SunFires looking for a sales manager to grow with our young company with a view to running operations within 6 months.
This Bright Individual needs to be comfortable with suits and power point presentations for CSI sector, retail clients and everything in between.
She/he should ideally be comfortable setting up and managing township teams (speaking an African language is preferable, willingness to learn is fine)
Next steps will be:
• Set up appointments with potential clients,
• Visit townships and informal areas throughout Gauteng if need be,
• Conduct online research into new products
• Update social media sites and our 3 websites (we are still learning – so we can learn together)
• Generally help with day to day operations and client enquiries.
• SunFire ideally needs someone with an engineering or electrical knowledge to intelligently play with Solar Tech for product reviews.
• Set up and Conduct Demonstrations and represent SunFire at trade shows
• Word, Excel - computer Literate
• Good at setting up, maintaining and managing teams to achieve diverse tasks
• A love of the earth is a prerequisite
Once a firm foundation is established, working from home or remotely is an option. We may also look to set up offices, retail space at Arts on Main or elsewhere depending on growth and need.
Starting Basic R5000 with good commission earning potential