The Zambia Business Angels Network (ZBAN) is a group of private individuals who invest their personal capital in early-stage businesses in Zambia. ZBAN was founded in 2022 to help fill a major gap in the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Zambia and to significantly increase the number of enterprises that can attract impact investment.
Benefits of Working with ZBAN
There are many benefits to working with ZBAN, including:
- Access to capital: ZBAN investors can provide early-stage businesses with the capital they need to grow and scale.
- Access to expertise: ZBAN investors have a wealth of experience in business, which they can share with entrepreneurs.
- Access to networks: ZBAN investors have a wide network of contacts, which can help entrepreneurs connect with potential customers, partners, and mentors.
To be eligible for investment from ZBAN, businesses must meet the following criteria:
- They must be early-stage businesses (typically less than 5 years old).
- They must have a strong management team with a clear vision for the business.
- They must be based in Zambia.
- They must have the potential to create jobs and contribute to economic development in Zambia.
The Zambia Business Angels Network is a valuable resource for entrepreneurs in Zambia. If you are an entrepreneur with a great business idea, ZBAN can help you get the capital and support you need to succeed.
To learn more about ZBAN and how to apply for investment, visit their website at www.zban.org.zm.