Call it green, responsible, sustainable, SRI, or ESG, there are many ways to invest for profit and positive impact. Attending a regional Investing for Impact event can help you understand the valuable resources available, develop the confidence to talk about investment impact and performance, create deeper relationships with investors based on trust and common values, and assist investors to make more informed, more impactful choices.
A regional investing for impact event is a place and a time to connect with like-minded investors, financial planners, and investment advisors who can help you conquer the challenges and recognize the benefits of sustainable, responsible, impact investing. Plan to join us!
Your $95 registration fee is a down payment on your SRI Conference registration fee in November! Attend and receive a discount to the 28th Annual Conference.
The 2017 Sustainability Summit will provide a unique opportunity for sustainability practitioners at leading companies to enjoy a safe space to address the most urgent and persistent strategic, operational, and implementation challenges they face in addressing the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) performance of their companies. The Summit will enable peer-to-peer exchange and engagement with leading practitioners and subject matter experts to work in a collaborative way through the major challenges that corporate sustainability professionals face today. We will focus on key challenges through interactive sessions that enable participants to learn from and support one another.
- Creating the business case for the “hard parts” of ESG/Sustainability
- Creating and measuring sustainable business value
- Demonstrating the value of sustainability to investors
- Engaging with key partners in the business to drive ESG thinking into product and service innovation, design, and marketing
- Understanding how emerging trends in sustainability reporting, disclosure, and ratings will affect your approach to disclosure
- Defining the value of reporting and public disclosure
- Responding to survey fatigue: how to prioritize and manage rating and ranking requests
- Improving data management and collection for sustainability reporting and disclosure