This course is designed to enable participants to be effectively equipped with knowledge and skills of microfinance and financial inclusion. This one-week training course is for microfinance managers and operators, regulatory bodies, investors, supporters, donors, legal advisors, board members and commentators on, financial inclusion and the institutions, which provide these services.
- Understanding Microfinance and Financial Inclusion;
- Importance of Financial Statements;
- Building blocks for starting microfinance programs;
- Measuring Performance;
- Savings, micro-insurance and other financial products;
- Sustainability and Profitability;
- Social Performance and Impact;
- Case study;
- Regulations and Supervision;
- The Way Forward.
Fees and Expenses:
- The tuition fee is USD 2000 per delegate inclusive of accommodation with satellite, internet connectivity, meals, course material and airport pick-up, certificate of participation and networking opportunities.
- To attend, full payment must be received by 31 July 2017.
Registration: Please fill the attached registration form and send to email@example.com.
Villgro presents Unconvention|Speaker Series Bangalore, a monthly social enterprise event where you get to learn from experts on various topics that will help build your business, and connect with a network of opportunities, resources and people. This august 7th, we bring you “An Evening with Kiran Mazumdar Shaw.”
The keynote address will explore how advances in medical technologies can be used to alleviate some of the key problems that India faces in improving public health outcomes. This will be followed by a fireside chat on specific issues faced by social enterprises in the healthcare context.
Time Session 6.00 – 6.10 Introduction & Context Setting 6.10 – 6.40 Leapfrogging healthcare delivery through MedTech. 6.40 – 7.10 Fireside Chat with Kiran Mazumdar Shaw,
Chairperson and MD, Biocon Limited,
moderated by Arun Venkatesan, CTO, Villgro
7.10 – 7.30 Audience Q&A 7.30 – 8.00 Tea & Networking