This course is designed to enable participants to be effectively equipped with knowledge and skills of microfinance and financial inclusion. This one-week training course is for microfinance managers and operators, regulatory bodies, investors, supporters, donors, legal advisors, board members and commentators on, financial inclusion and the institutions, which provide these services.
- Understanding Microfinance and Financial Inclusion;
- Importance of Financial Statements;
- Building blocks for starting microfinance programs;
- Measuring Performance;
- Savings, micro-insurance and other financial products;
- Sustainability and Profitability;
- Social Performance and Impact;
- Case study;
- Regulations and Supervision;
- The Way Forward.
Fees and Expenses:
- The tuition fee is USD 2000 per delegate inclusive of accommodation with satellite, internet connectivity, meals, course material and airport pick-up, certificate of participation and networking opportunities.
- To attend, full payment must be received by 31 July 2017.
Registration: Please fill the attached registration form and send to email@example.com.