ii2030 will bring together innovators from corporates, startups, the public sector, NGOs and science to create solutions for a more inclusive society by 2030.
Coupling inclusive innovation with technological advances can unlock opportunities that enable companies and other actors and to turn global challenges into opportunities for growth. Taking a future perspective and acting upon it today will ensure that we are better able to use these technologies to achieve greater inclusion and growth by 2030.
Who is more familiar with the practice of social innovation than engineers? Solving humanity’s toughest and most urgent problems is engineering DNA. It’s what we do.
A new wave of social innovation is underway. Amid a commitment to serving the underserved and meeting people’s basic needs, everyone deserves the benefit of good engineering. But opportunities for engineers to connect, share insights, get inspired, and celebrate good work in the social sector are limited. ASME and Engineering for Change are changing that.
Join us for our inaugural event – Impact.Engineered – a forum for recognizing and amplifying the role of engineering rigor, and diligence in solving global challenges. Come:
- Be inspired by influencers and fresh thinkers who are shaping the future of business and engineering
- Connect with “pragmatic optimists” – engineers, makers, designers, industry leaders, development professionals and social entrepreneurs
- Explore technology solutions at the E4C Pop-Up Gallery and ISHOW Hardware Demo
- Meet and learn from peers and experts
- Get exclusive access Behind-the-Scenes company tours
- Celebrate innovators and pioneers