We’ve seen firsthand how an inspired band of powerful women are leading the way within the conscious business movement, working hard and smart to not only shatter glass ceilings but to build a better, more just and beautiful world for everyone through the power of business.
It’s time to gather these change agents in one place. We are CEOs, thought leaders, and entrepreneurs. We are investors and changemakers, movers and shakers, dreamers and doers. It’s time to join voices and forces, share stories and resources, eat and drink, laugh and cry together — and support each other as we change the world.
We’re already strong. Together, we can be unstoppable.
What to Expect at the Summit
An intimate, rejuvenative, and deeply connective experience. We’re curating a powerhouse group of female leaders to share wisdom, find inspiration, and connect around best practices for leading and thriving in the conscious business world. The best and brightest will gather for three days to have real conversations about critical topics such as:
- Developing yourself as a truly authentic, conscious leader
- Scaling your company while both staying sane and true to your values
- Bringing more purpose into your work
- Developing thriving and inclusive cultures at work
- Best practices for raising capital
- Tools for resilience in the face of challenging circumstances
- Creating more impact in the world
Does the price of the ticket include accommodations?
- The price of the ticket does not include accommodations, but it does include three-days of programming and meals. Lodging at 1440 Multiversity will need to be booked separately. Please go directly to consciouscompanymedia.com/womens-summit/attendee-information for information on booking your rooms.
Are tickets refundable?
- Yes, all tickets are refundable up to 30 days prior to the event.
I’d like to be a speaker at the event. Are you still accepting applications?
- We are at capacity for speakers for the event. However, please send an email to WCWS@consciouscomag.com with your proposed topic that you are on fire to speak about, and we will be sure to take it into consideration.
For further questions, please reach out to WCWS@consciouscomag.com
Since 2012, USAID’s Health Finance and Governance (HFG) project has worked with countries around the world to address some of the greatest challenges facing health systems today. Join us for our Advances in Health Finance and Governanceseries as we reflect on the issues, share what we all have learned and discuss strategies for continued progress.
This technical exchange will focus on Strategic Health Purchasing, and the launch of our newest learning brief, Unleashing the Potential of Strategic Purchasing. This event will explore the following questions:
- What is strategic purchasing for health?
- How does strategic health purchasing improve overall health systems?
- What are the common issues countries face when trying to implement strategic health purchasing?
Use the hashtag #HFGAdvances to join the conversation online!