2018 will bring together 400 responsible business professionals from North America’s leading brands to discuss the impending paradigm shift and transformational change to business, industry and society:
- Partnerships that deliver large-scale change across your industry: Transform your industry and its supply chain through successful partnerships with NGOs, competitors, associations and investors
- Wholesale change in practice: Hear best practice examples of pilot projects which have proved the concept and received buy-in for wholesale change
- Transform Business to meet the Global Goals: Identify how your business can be the catalyst in driving transformational change to meet the Global Goals
- Communications to boost trust and lead business transformation: Promote transparency with investors, build trust with your customers and define your success through impactful data
- Use technology and AI to drive sustainable innovation at scale: Understand how technology, AI and machine learning can impact business systems and operations to create more meaningful change
This year’s event will tackle the critical issues within responsible business. Through focussed best-practice-lead debates over 400 business leaders and senior sustainability & communications executives will focus on creating long term impact on business through partnerships.
We’re doing things differently and we really want to move businesses towards the genuine impact you are looking for. The #RBSNY agenda will help you uncover the potential for sustainability to deliver profit, build trust, and shape strategy with empirical justification through our independently researched agenda. There’s no corporate fluff in our agenda, just practical, deep-dive examples to show how businesses can transition to a more responsible and sustainable business strategy.
The Responsible Business Summit is USA’s premier sustainability and Communications conference. We pride ourselves on bringing together the leading B2B and B2C companies to share their latest ideas and strategies. The 2018 sustainability conference will bring together the leading minds in responsible business to debate the key issues and opportunities in responsible and sustainable business.