The goal of the strategic leadership and management in healthcare is to assist participants in building continuously learning organizations, to meet the health needs of their respective countries and to provide a guiding shared vision to improve people’s health.
Who Should Attend?
Policy makers and leaders in healthcare delivery, especially the ones working on Universal Health Access, disease-focused programs, elimination of diseases, global supply chains. The seminar engages participants in exploring innovative approaches to policy analysis, strategic planning, advocacy, program management and evaluation, and organizational change. This course is meant for senior executives with at least 15-20 years experience, and are managing large teams and budget.
Strategic Leadership workshop will cover
– systems thinking and strategic leverage,
– personal mastery and commitment to change,
– action-learning principles and practice,
– shared vision and creative tension,
– the theory of constraints and root cause analysis,
– strategy design and key moves,
– implementation with accountability, &
– linking data to action.