The time to act is now. With a lack of national leadership, business must lead the way to a sustainable, clean and responsible future. The environmental threats facing the planet are unprecedented, and it’s up to businesses and investors to provide the blueprint for innovations which will create a global economy fit for purpose and one that prospers. The Responsible Business Summit New York is North America’s leading platform where global businesses gather to create partnerships, share practical insights and shape the future sustainability agenda. This year 500+ CEOs, business leaders, Investors, Government representatives and NGOs will discuss how to lead a sustainable future for all.
The time to act is now. The environment needs it, society expects it and investors are increasingly demanding it. Old models aren’t fit for the future. Businesses have to innovate to deliver positive impacts for the environment, demonstrate leadership on social issue and deliver greater transparency and disclosure around current and future risks. Companies that can navigate this shift will lead the way to new business models, new opportunities and greater prosperity.
The Responsible Business Summit New York Summit (March 18-19, 2019) will tackle the core issues facing business in the drive to a more sustainable economy.
- Innovate and lead: Identify new innovations, materials, technologies and partnerships that will help your business deliver ambitious social and climate impacts
- You can’t do it alone: Successfully engage Employees, Investors, Government, Suppliers and Competitors to deliver ambitious SDG impacts
- Transparent ESG disclosures: Disclose accurate data to showcase risks, demonstrate long-term value and deliver transparent ESG disclosures fit for Investors
- Authentic and engaging communications: Deliver purpose-driven communications that demonstrates leadership and builds advocacy
- Move future risks to opportunities: Transform business risks into future opportunities through new systems, Board oversight and ambitious leadership
Join 300+ tech leaders and professionals at Africa’s vibrant centrepiece for women in tech – hear from the best speakers in the industry, enhance your entire skills portfolio and celebrate gender diversity in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Women in Technology Africa 2019, taking place in Cape Town, is part of the world’s biggest Women in Tech conference series. This groundbreaking conference enables people and organisations to connect, learn and take action on gender diversity and inclusion in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Through inspirational keynotes, deep insight into tech trends and business strategy, technical classes, and career development workshops, this conference provides all the content and networking opportunities needed to flourish in the tech sector.
The African continent is one of the highest growth geographies in the world and boasts a booming tech sector, a viable market, rich with entrepreneurship and innovation. Tech is shaping the future, and enabling Africa to leapfrog development challenges; be part of the community, join us making an impact on the gender gap and supercharge your career at Women in Technology Africa 2019.