Step-by-step interactive training on how to write a winning grant proposal and improve your chances of funding success. Take advantage of our post-training support and let our expert review your proposal before you submit it to potential donors. Sign up now!
Learn how to write winning grant proposals in just 2 days!
8 key skills you will learn:
- Understand what type of donors will be interested in your project and how to approach them in a professional manner.
- Learn howproposal evaluators will read your proposaland how to address donors’ requirements and expectations.
- Define the strategies and appropriate methodology for development of your grant proposal and apply the suitable proposal style.
- Learn how to use a logical framework to structure your proposal and how to build an evaluation plan.
- Learn how to create a project needs analysis and adequate solution within your project idea.
- Find out how to incorporate a cost analysis properly and master the art of preparing accurate and realistic budgets.
- Improve your writing skills and learn how to proofread and edit effectively.
- Learn how to assemble a proposal package for submission and how to manage post-award or rejection communication with funders.
The training is delivered by an expert in European and International Politics. Penelopi has been working with nonprofit, community-based and civil society organisations in international development projects and programmes. She has been providing training, including grant proposal writing training, and technical assistance in EC funded projects over the last 16 years,
Her professional experience covers implementation and management of technical assistance projects for major international donors (EU, World Bank, UNDP), with a solid track record as a grant expert, collaborating with donors and program directors to pair program needs with appropriate funding sources, overseeing grant proposal writing, contracts, and award phases of grants and endowments and managing projects’ spending, reports and invoicing.
She has been providing technical assistance to programme initiators in the development and launching of grant schemes by preparing calls for proposals and guidelines for applicants in different sectors including regional development, social inclusion, economic competitiveness and energy efficiency.