The 22nd MFC Annual Conference will tackle the practical side of digitalization in the financial inclusion sector through case studies, trend analysis and discussion of emerging best practice. The agenda will include a full range of workshops, panel discussions and side meetings to explore different aspects of the digitalization in financial inclusion, and will also feature a number of important concurrent events:
- To encourage innovation, the Fintech Marketplace will be hosted where financial institutions and technology companies can engage to discuss challenges and solutions and build new partnerships.
- The Social Investor Fair will bring together socially-oriented donors and investors with MFIs seeking funding, and provide a space for one-on-one to discuss funding needs opportunities, and explore potential new financial partnerships.
- The 5th Annual CEO Forum Summit – an exclusive space for CEOs and MFI leaders to discuss challenges, share their experience and expand their knowledge and practice horizons. The CEO Forum Summit will be held as a post-conference event on 1 June 2019.
- Pre-conference workshop on product pricing in microfinance.
- The Microfinance Associations Summit – a unique occasion for associations to meet, share experience and discuss cooperation possibilities.
- A Gala Dinner with a mesmerizing atmosphere and good food will set the backdrop for relaxed networking and lively conversation on emerging topics.
Globally, 2 billion people remain unbanked and women lag behind men in terms of access to formal accounts, credit and savings products. 80% of women-owned small businesses have unmet credit needs, resulting in a credit gap of up to $320 billion. Closing the gender gap in financial inclusion could help reduce poverty and foster economic growth worldwide. FinEquity is a global community of practice to advance women’s financial inclusion.
Join us for the FinEquity Spring Member Meeting in Istanbul on May 29, 2019 to share and learn about innovations in women’s financial inclusion, social norms, data measurement frameworks and more. This is your opportunity to learn from your peers and help shape the strategic direction of the FinEquity community.
The FinEquity meeting will be part of the Microfinance Center’s pre conference events. FinEquity members who are interested in attending the 2019 MFC Conference can attend the conference at a discounted rate. You will receive a 25% discount code after you register for the FinEquity Spring Member Meeting.