This year, the EMN Annual Conference will focus on the most important aspects highlighted by EMN members from the previous 15 annual events: Networking, Inspiration & Development. More than ever before, the aim of the conference is to encourage moments for participants to connect in order to prepare for the future. Potential lies in all of us, and it is our job to untap this potential.
Connecting for the future is the tagline of the conference and this year, the setup of the event has changed to more effectively embrace the challenges and objectives we have set ourselves. The one-day conference will accentuate Inspiration: thinking outside of the box, enlarging horizons and remembering one’s aspirations. The Networking moments will allow us to connect with peers, EU policy makers and (future) investors. There will also be space to grow and to develop personal skills to boost your ability to inspire staff and to change our direct environment for the future.
With this in mind, some of the specific activities planned for the day will include:
- Inspirational, motivational and visionary messages from international keynote speakers.
- Break-out sessions on soft skills for personal & professional development.
- Cooperation meetings focused on real collaborative possibilities.
- Speed networking to boost collaboration with EU Policy Makers and Social Impact Investors.
- World Café to identify strategies and opportunities for the future of the industry and of EMN.