Join us for real, leading-edge conversations about how to close the racial wealth gap and create systems for identifying, fostering, and supporting entrepreneurs and business leaders of color.
Over two days, we’ll share the tools, insights, and innovations that mission-aligned businesses, social entrepreneurs, and impact investors are using to drive change. Through a curated mix of panel discussions, fireside chats, networking sessions, and receptions, we’ll cut through the noise and have honest, unfiltered conversations.
Most importantly: We need you. In order to do this right, we need your ideas, expertise, creativity, and experience — and we need it there in the room. Let’s build an ecosystem where we listen and learn how to create opportunities for equity for those working and innovating in the social-impact universe. Let’s grow and build solutions together.
Explore investment opportunities and learn about the latest trends in ESG & Impact Investing!
What to expect
- A carefully curated program tailored for both ESG and Impact Investors
- Practical Workshops with case studies, market analysis and lessons learned
- Interactive TBLI Masterclasses on opportunities, innovation and risks
- High-Level Plenary Sessions with seasoned ESG investors, entrepreneurs, CSR and SRI specialists
- Entrepreneur Pitching Salon featuring pre-qualified businesses