The Net Impact Annual Conference is coming to Detroit Oct 24-26, 2019.
Net Impact inspires and equips emerging leaders to build a more just and sustainable world. This organization is a leadership accelerator for future changemakers. The national conference has taken place at different locations across the USA over the years, so having it in Detroit is a can’t-miss opportunity for you to network and hear from world class social impact leaders like:
- Suzanne Fallender, Director of CSR for Intel
- Fred Keller founder of Cascade Engineering
- Iqbal Qadir, founder of Grameen Phone
- Seth Goldman, Chairman of Beyond Meat and Honest Tea
- Devita Davison Founder of FoodLab Detroit
- Shannon Watts, founder of Moms Demand
- and many others!
Having this many leaders in corporate social responsibility, sustainability, social entrepreneurship and public policy under one roof right in our own back yard is really an opportunity that doesn’t come along very often.