Explore investment opportunities and learn about latest trends in the ESG & Impact Investing! The 36th TBLI CONFERENCE ASIA will be held in Singapore.
What to expect
- A carefully curated program tailored for both ESG and Impact Investors
- Practical Workshops with case studies, market analysis and lessons learned
- Interactive TBLI Masterclasses on opportunities, innovation and risks
- High-Level Plenary Sessions with seasoned ESG investors, entrepreneurs, CSR and SRI specialists
- Entrepreneur Pitching Salon featuring pre-qualified businesses
The U.S. Small Business Administration and the Côte d’Ivoire Economic Promotion Office will host the first Prosper Africa Business Development Forum in Philadelphia with event partner The African and Caribbean Business Council of Greater Philadelphia (ACBC).
To deepen regional trading relationships, Côte d’Ivoire Economic Promotion Service will lead a delegation of businesses to Philadelphia . The delegation seeks American business partners for work in sectors including: Health Care, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Education, Energy, and building the country’s Infrastructure. In addition, there is the opportunity for U.S. companies to compete for projects funded by Millennium Challenge Corporation, USAID and other U.S. Government Agencies.
If you are asking “Where to get started, what you should do, and where to go next” and want to learn about exciting opportunities in West Africa, join us for presentations and one-on-one meetings with Côte d’Ivoire businesses to explore international business opportunities.