Get ready for four days of Super HappYYness, full of inspiration, commitments, and creativity leading to innovative solutions that you haven’t thought about yet. Bringing together a worldwide community of social business activists and changemakers, the Super HappYYness festival is your opportunity as a social innovator individual, in your global company, your NGO or your local village to contribute, share and co-create in order to make a difference.
Find out how social consciousness can build a Culture of Peace, how it builds the nurturing ground for the Human Rights in our daily lives, and how social business leads from the Sustainable Development Goals to concrete actions. What are issues that concern you the most? Which challenges do you want to take on? Which ideas do you have to offer to change the world?
Leaders and change-makers from corporate, political, microfinance and NGO background as well as social activists will use ideas from social businesses to create concrete joint efforts and fabricate concrete actions.
Be a driver of change. Your ideas shape the world of tomorrow. From February 26th 2020 you can upload your ideas around the hubs Environment, Life, Sports, Arts & Culture, Youth, Technology and more.
Digital Financial Services, Inclusion, Exclusion and the Future of Pro-Poor Financial Service Providers
The pandemic has raised the profile of digital financial services, which have enabled amazingly rapid distribution of social support funds and may provide a path forward for delivering financial services safely and at scale. But there are important questions left to consider about the roll-out and ultimate impact of DFS:
1) How to onboard those who aren’t digital, especially the illiterate and innumerate, when in-person training isn’t possible?
2) How to ensure that agents are protected and provided with the necessary resources?
3) How to ensure digital security for people who are not sophisticated users of technology?
4) How will MFIs who have to offer both physical and digital channels afford to do so, especially given the budget crunch they are already facing?
5) Will MFIs lose their best customers to digital-only platforms and what does that mean for their sustainability?
Time: 9 AM ET
In this time of unprecedented challenges for entrepreneurs and businesses of all kinds, how do we stay true to what is most important to us? And can we use this purpose to actually be even more successful than before? This interactive session, open for all, will explore these questions and help you (re-)align yourself with your purpose in the coming era of uncertainty.Time: 4:00 PM IST / 6:30 AM EDT