Designed for the global electric power & energy industry, POWER WEEK ASIA provides 5 days of networking opportunities, consisting of 2-day conference as the focal event, 6 supplementary workshops, multiple case studies, expert views, and valuable insights on market outlook.
Meet your industry peers from electricity regulators, national power companies, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers – all at one platform. It would serve as an opportunity to engage with top industry players from around the globe. With the vast range of participants at this exclusive event, learn about the success strategies and pitfalls of well-known power projects, through our intense case studies. With valuable insights on power market economics, policy & regulations, technology transfer, environmental impacts, fuel supply sources, renewable / hydro / gas to power developments, PPAs, investment & financing, energy efficiency, smart grid, energy storage, power contracts and many more from C-level expert speakers & attendees, POWER WEEK ASIA is certainly an event not to be missed!
AfricaTech is a virtual interactive exhibition dedicated to AI, IoT, blockchain, fintech, cloud, data centres and security, cutting-edge content and a host of networking opportunities.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Virtual AfricaTech
AfricaTech is an annual technology event within AfricaCom. It is the largest gathering of the tech community on the African continent, dedicated to accelerating Africa’s enterprise digital transformation – attracting over 12,000 technology experts and business leaders across a broad range of industry verticals at the physical event.
This year, after an extensive period of review and consultation, a decision was made to proactively transform AfricaCom, AfricaTech and all our co-located conferences into fully-virtual events in 2020. Taking place together over a week, from 9th – 13th November, these events will become known as the Virtual Africa Tech Festival.
Going virtual in 2020 presents an excellent opportunity to make these events infinitely more accessible both within Africa and beyond. An internet connection is now all that is required to participate and be part of a community that is actively shaping Africa’s digital future. Geo and logistical restrictions are a thing of the past.
With premium content dedicated to AI, IoT, blockchain, fintech, cloud, data centres & security, a virtual exhibition featuring 100+ tech pioneers and a host of interactive networking opportunities, if you are looking to do business in Africa then talk to AfricaTech about our sponsorship, exhibition and partnership opportunities today.
The Greenwich Economic Forum: A Global Alternative Investment Conference Focusing on the Defining Issues of Our Times
This event is exclusive to C-Suite executives, senior business leaders, founders, and investors. All applications are subject to review by the Greenwich Business Institute and The Economist Events and attendees will only be approved if they meet this criteria. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact us at email@example.com.
All Access Pass Includes:
- Access to all 3 main conference days
- Priority seating at one of our roundtables, where you’ll dig into specific topics with a select group of fellow business leaders (limited seating available at a first-come, first-served basis)
- Entry to our virtual Expo Hall to explore new solutions and view cutting-edge demos by some of the world’s most innovative companies
- Access to the Greenwich Economic Forum Video Library, where you can re-watch the recordings OnDemand
- Live Chat with fellow attendees who could become future collaborators, investors and advisors
- Ability to set up 1:1 meetings with fellow attendees
- Create your own customizable calendar. Bookmark your favorite sessions to arrange your schedule to your liking and receive notifications reminding you when a session is about to begin.
- Access to the live chat, Q&A, and polling so you can make your voice heard during each one of our sessions
View Only Pass Includes:
- Access to all 1 main conference day,
- Seating at one of our roundtables, where you’ll dig into specific topics with a select group of fellow business leaders (limited seating available at a first-come, first-served basis)
**For access to all main conference days, networking, live chat, 1:1 meetings and the video library post-event, invest in the All-Access Pass.