Welcome to 2021! With a new decade, we need to start a new conversation. After many years of feedback from organizations like yours, they are ready to share; New Approaches to Scaling Social Change. This conversation is best suited if you are interested in continuous learning from your stakeholders.
Join them for the two-part opening series,
Part I: Theory of scaling impact by continuous listening.
Part II: How to make a change by listening to stakeholders. A journey of an organization. (TBD)
Part I: Jan 19, 2021, 9 am PST
Can they build a healthier, more equitable world by frequently looking back on their programs? Alternatively, they understand and improve while serving. Unless you actively learn and manage social change, it isn’t easy to scale.
We often focus on social return on investment to justify the program’s social and financial benefit and its effectiveness. Impact justification is not the continuous learning of Real Social Impact.
Big questions everyone is faced today are,
1) How can I demonstrate the social impact?
2) How do I know that I measure the right social impact?
3) How can I scale the social impact?
Join them for the discussion of challenges and solutions to scaling impact.
Part II will be a live case study of how one organization is taking the journey of continuous listening to scaling the impact.
Time: 9:00 AM PST / 12:00 PM EST
Join the Center for High Impact Philanthropy for a webinar about High Impact Giving in the Age of COVID
We have turned the page on 2020, but the COVID-19 pandemic will continue to have widespread effects on individuals, families, and communities in 2021 and beyond.
Join us to learn about:
- Best practices for crisis grantmaking during COVID-19.
- How donors can address multiple areas, including mental health, education, economic development, and reliable information
- Nonprofits that are making an impact and adapting to COVID-19: CareMessage, Center for Employment Opportunities, Child First, HOPE, Last Mile Health, Resolve Philadelphia, Riders for Health, Soccer Without Borders, and Springboard Collaborative.
Q&A will include representatives from featured nonprofits, as well as our partners at the Lipman Family Prize.
Time: 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST