Registration to the 2021 Women in Global Development Leadership Forum gives you access to:
WILD Forum increases the power and influence of women and diverse leaders in the global development sector. So that we can all have an even greater positive impact.
- Three days of interactive sessions: May 4, 5, and 6, 2021
- Exclusive access to workshops and networking sessions throughout 2021
- An interactive workshop that supports you to take action for personal and professional change after the Forum
- Access to recorded sessions for 30 days following the Forum
- Eligibility to apply for six months of 1:1 pro-bono leadership coaching (Learn more)
Women in Global Development Leadership Development Forum passes are transferable until Wednesday, May 5, 2021, 11:59 PM. Once purchased, Forum passes are non-refundable.
Please note that the conference dates or location may be changed, due to events beyond our control, including considerations related to COVID-19.
This World Health Day, they invite you to an event where Global Health organizations share how they have used Human Centered Design (HCD) to create health services with the consumers who use them–while taking the pandemic into account every step of the way.
In this webinar, they will hear from:
• MSI, ThinkPlace and Leonard Cheshire
From hygiene behavior change communications, to sexual and reproductive health (SRH) support for people with disabilities, to providing safe spaces for menstrual health in a refugee camp, their speakers will discuss how co-designing health programming leads to successful uptake of healthy behaviors in challenging environments.
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT