You’re cordially invited to join the launch of ‘ANDE Asia Digitalization Learning Lab’, co-hosted by ANDE India and ANDE East and Southeast Asia Chapter on Thursday, May 13 at 2:30 – 3:30 PM (GMT+5.30)/ 4:00 – 5:00 PM (GMT+7). ANDE Digitalization Learning Lab is a series of global workshops where they facilitate knowledge exchange among practitioners and assess needs for intermediaries to help support digitization and tech talents for Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs).
- To present the key findings from ‘Digital Delivery: A digitalization guidebook for enterprise support organizations’ by Dalberg
- To collect insights from enterprise support organizations on their digitalization journey including challenges, gaps, and opportunities
- To compile burning topics that members need support on to be considered in the latter learning lab sessions
- To identify key stakeholders and enterprise support organizations
4:00 – 4:10 Welcome remark
4:10 – 4:30 The presentation of ‘Digital Delivery: A digitalization guidebook for enterprise support
organizations’ by Dalberg
4:30 – 4:50 Break-out sessions: Experiences from the ground
To share challenges organizations faced during the COVID-19 pandemic and the adoption strategies for digital technologies moving forward
4:50 – 5:00 Closing remark
For any questions:
- Members and partners in East and Southeast Asia, please reach out to Ploy at email@example.com
- Members and partners in India, please reach out to Saipriya at firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: 4:00 – 5:00 PM (GMT+7)/ 2:30 – 3:30 PM (GMT+5.30)
Join us to learn more about the grant program, meet potential grant partners, and consider pitching your idea during one of our Fastpitch slots at the event.
For our 2021 grant program, the Financial Solutions Lab Exchange, together with our advisory partner Credit Builders Alliance, is seeking emerging and existing nonprofit-fintech partnerships that serve justice-involved individuals and their families. Join us to learn more about the grant program, meet potential grant partners, and consider pitching your idea during one of our Fastpitch slots at the event.
- Meet fellow fintechs and nonprofits to discuss high-impact collaborations aligned with the Exchange’s 2021 Criminal Justice Challenge
- Swap grant project ideas with peers, and/or find a partner for your application
- Discuss approaches for creating financial health among justice-involved individuals and their families
Looking for a partner? Have an idea but need somewhere to network? Be sure to indicate your interest in pitching your partnership idea when registering. Fastpitch slots are limited, register today.
Time: 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM CT / 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM EST