Accelerating ESG practices for Asian LPs
Join them to dissect key ESG factors driving Asian investor portfolios and returns at the Responsible Investment Forum: APAC Investor Day on 16 September.
The Investor Day will create an intimate virtual setting for regional investors to knowledge-share challenges and opportunities associated with responsible investing and ESG practices.
Hear from specialists on Environment, Social, Governance, and beyond to understand best practices in decision-making and due diligence process.
Time: 8 AM UTC / 4 AM EST
Social media campaigns are often a key approach to building COVID-19 vaccine confidence among connected consumers at scale. Through multi-sectoral partnerships (United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #17), Facebook, PSI, CARE, UNICEF and Ministries of Health are all working together to combat COVID-19 vaccine misinformation and hesitancy. Join us to learn more!
– Ben Plumley, Host, A Shot In The Arm Podcast; Senior Adviser, Bay Area Global Health Alliance
– Martin Dale, Director of Digital Health & Monitoring, PSI
– Lu’chen Foster, Director of Health Partnerships, Facebook
– Lateefah Mosley, Project Manager for the Scaled Support Program (UNICEF x Facebook x Yale University partnership), UNICEF
– Jessica Kirkwood, Associate Vice President of Supporter Engagement, CARE
After the presentations, there will be a Q&A session. We hope to see you there!Time: 11:00 AM ET
Two billion individuals and 200 million businesses in emerging economies lack access to savings and credit according to research by McKinsey, and even those with access can pay significantly for a limited range of products that might not need all their needs. Yet, issues with financial inclusion are not limited to developing countries. Even in developed countries there is a strong correlation between poverty and financial inclusion, representing a major economic and social issue.
This Digital Empowers virtual session will explore:
- What are the transformations that the financial services industry is experiencing and how can that be leveraged and applied to help communities?
- What is the role of digital services in enabling last mile connectivity for financial inclusion?
- How can we promote community-led models for creating financial awareness and education for communities?
- How can we leverage technology to ensure financial inclusion for marginalized groups?
- What are the ways to improve financial literacy and ensure consumer protection?
Please join us for this exciting event by registering on the form.
If you experience any issues with registering for this event, please email email@example.com
Time: 9.30 – 10.30 AM ET/ 2.30 – 3.30 PM BST/ 7.00 – 8.00 PM IST