GSG announces that this year’s virtual GSG Global Impact Summit: Building Impact Solutions for People and Planet will take place on 6-8 October 2021.
Join colleagues from across the impact movement over three days as we come together to work on a global recovery from Covid-19 and shape solutions towards a just and sustainable future. We will discover the best initiatives and real-world examples through engaging discussions, sharing practical tools and solutions to empower and inspire.
This is no ordinary event. This will be a highly connected and immersive experience for everyone involved in developing the impact movement for people and planet.
Implicit Association Tests (IAT) are common psychological assessment tools that allow researchers to discover and measure the extent of subconscious beliefs held by respondents by examining associations between different concepts. One well-known example of IAT is the Harvard Implicit Association Test, an initiative from Project Implicit. They are excited to share their field plug-in that will enable you to easily design and conduct Implicit Association Tests using SurveyCTO.
Please join them for this live webinar where they will introduce and explore support for Implicit Association Tests (IAT) in SurveyCTO:
In this webinar, they will introduce and illustrate SurveyCTO’s new IAT support in detail, including the following aspects:
Understanding the IAT field plug-in’s main components and parameters.
Implementing an IAT survey in SurveyCTO.
Customizing the IAT field plug-in according to your needs.
Attendees will learn how to get started with designing and conducting IAT surveys in SurveyCTO and leveraging their field plug-ins for other surveys. Their team will also discuss (and where possible, demonstrate) other points of interest during the Q&A portion of the webinar.
Time: 9 am ET / 1 PM UTC
Learn from fund managers how integrated capital funds work around the world – a Transformative 25 discussions
About this event
Global Funds Webinar
Join fund managers, founders, CEOs, and directors
- Ted Levinson of Beneficial Returns
- Gaithiri Siva of Buen Vivir Fund of Thousand Currents
- Luni Libes of Africa Eats
- Martha Brantley of Shared Interest
Join this lively discussion about how they are using integrated capital strategies to reach global communities and enterprises.
- Natalia Arango Vélez of Fondo Acción (Colombia)
This Transformative 25 webinar will cover:
- how integrated capital funds are working around the world
- why it’s important that non-financial returns are part of global funds
- strategies for growing this work.
Register now for this webinar
Simultaneous Spanish Interpretation provided.
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDT
Join them to hear about Selling Social, dedicated support to help social entrepreneurs to grow their impact and ventures through online sales.
About this event
With new technologies emerging, and COVID-19 making a lasting change to shopping habits, social entrepreneurs are adapting and adopting online sales as a way to grow their ventures.
UnLtd & eBay have partnered together to respond to help social entrepreneurs with the evolving challenges they face, ensuring their support is adapting to suit their needs.
- Chris Gale, Head of Social Impact at eBay will share more about eBay for Change, an initiative to help consumers discover more purpose-led businesses.
- Hear from social entrepreneurs who are already using e-commerce to grow their impact, and how they are adapting their businesses.
- Learn from UnLtd how Selling Social could benefit you and how to take advantage of this specialist support.
They do hope you can join us. Register now to receive the link to view live on UnLtd’s Facebook & YouTube.
Time: 7:00 – 08:00 EDT