How will the promise of a green future be kept?
June 6th – 9th 2022 | Virtual and Washington, DC (Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center)
Join us for the 2nd annual Sustainability Week US
Economist Impact’s Sustainability Week US will bring together industry leaders, policymakers, entrepreneurs and researchers from around the world to discuss what actions they will take to prevent a climate disaster and deliver on the promise of a green future.
This event will be a hybrid format, taking place in Washington, DC and virtually.
- Monday, June 6th – virtual day
- Tuesday, June 7th – in-person day in Washington, DC
- Wednesday, June 8th – virtual day
- Thursday, June 9th – virtual day
- Meet over 6,000 industry experts in the space
- Hear from real-life case studies from leading chief sustainability officers
- Understand how to future proof your business for a net-zero future
- Gain insights into how to effectively deploy ESG
- Discover how new climate policy might impact you