Virtual - 1 DayTuesday
Mastering Data Strategy for Maximum Social Impact
Join us for a webinar on creating an actionable data framework that ensures maximum social impact. We hope this innovative approach will save you hundreds of hours and build a practical impact framework that aligns well with key stakeholders.
Exciting news! We are thrilled to announce a game-changing new app that simplifies building logic model/theory of change and aligning metrics with internal stakeholders, grantees, investees, and funders.
10 reasons to join webinar:
– Collaboration, Collaboration & Collaboration: Innovative approach to collaborate between nonprofits + impact funds + foundation with internal stakeholders, external stakeholders, collective impact initiatives, Impact practitioners
– Actionable guidance for designing logic model, data strategy, and dashboard.
– Collaboration enables teams to engage and build a framework and certify strategy before collecting data.
– 100+ library of strategies from education, healthcare, DEI, CSR, Agriculture, Energy, WASH, and many more.
– Easy to design and view a complete model — not just a logic model or theory of change.
– AI-driven approach to recommending effective SMART, IRIS+ metrics, data tables, and data design (Coming soon).
– With advanced Sopact survey tool, you can collect data online, offline, via WhatsApp, SMS, and even schedule data tracking for your convenience.
– Automatically connect data from various sources in real-time to an easy-to-use business intelligence platform.
– Build unified and real-time data collection from Sopact Survey, XLS, Google Sheets, and Salesforce.
– Advanced business intelligence and visualization platforms provide deep insights into all your programs.
Don’t miss this opportunity to master data strategy and drive social impact. Register now!Time: 9:00 AM PT / 12:00 PM ET
Virtual - 1 DayTuesday
Catalytic Capital: Partnerships and Alignment
Globally, we face significant development challenges such as climate change, gender inequality, inequitable access to healthcare, and access to quality jobs. It has been well publicized that in this poly-crisis moment, the financing gap to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) has widened to USD 4 trillion a year. Innovative financial tools and collaboration is required to meet this moment.
Catalytic capital, which accepts disproportionate risk and/or concessionary return and enables third-party investment, has the potential to help close the gaps left by government and mainstream capital and generate impact that otherwise could not be achieved.
In the first of a series of Global Webinars on Catalytic Capital from the IVPC Family of Networks, this webinar will kick off with an exploration of alignment & partnership, a foundational element for successfully deploying catalytic capital.
Catalytic capital models tend to involve a number of different parties, each with their own set of priorities and ambitions. This can result in a misalignment of expectations and differences in risk-reward perception, particularly between commercial and impact investors. The process of alignment is time and cost-intensive, but critical to the success of the catalytic capital deployment.
Learn from deployers of Catalytic Capital from Asia and Africa about:
- Building trusted partnerships with investors across varying risk and return priorities
- Different approaches to achieving alignment and coordination with various types of partners
- Explore challenges faced and how they were overcome
Time: 4:00 – 5:00 GMT / 12:00 AM – 1:00 AM EST