The Greenwich Economic Forum: A Global Alternative Investment Conference Focusing on the Defining Issues of Our Times
This event is exclusive to C-Suite executives, senior business leaders, founders, and investors. All applications are subject to review by the Greenwich Business Institute and The Economist Events and attendees will only be approved if they meet this criteria. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact us at email@example.com.
All Access Pass Includes:
- Access to all 3 main conference days
- Priority seating at one of our roundtables, where you’ll dig into specific topics with a select group of fellow business leaders (limited seating available at a first-come, first-served basis)
- Entry to our virtual Expo Hall to explore new solutions and view cutting-edge demos by some of the world’s most innovative companies
- Access to the Greenwich Economic Forum Video Library, where you can re-watch the recordings OnDemand
- Live Chat with fellow attendees who could become future collaborators, investors and advisors
- Ability to set up 1:1 meetings with fellow attendees
- Create your own customizable calendar. Bookmark your favorite sessions to arrange your schedule to your liking and receive notifications reminding you when a session is about to begin.
- Access to the live chat, Q&A, and polling so you can make your voice heard during each one of our sessions
View Only Pass Includes:
- Access to all 1 main conference day,
- Seating at one of our roundtables, where you’ll dig into specific topics with a select group of fellow business leaders (limited seating available at a first-come, first-served basis)
**For access to all main conference days, networking, live chat, 1:1 meetings and the video library post-event, invest in the All-Access Pass.
Dates: November 9, 2020 - November 11, 2020