Increasing Impact Data Capacity for Social Entrepreneurs: Session Two: Survey Creation / Data Collection
1) Data helps you learn more about your stakeholders.
2) It improves resource allocation and program decision-making.
3) You may need it for reporting and forecasting.
4) Understand what is essential to your customers on a deeper level.
5) It helps serve your customers better, increasing revenue and delivering better experiences.
The webinars will take a step-by-step approach to learn how to map the data to already prioritized outcomes, collect or connect data sources, and get insight that is material to the enterprises.
The participants will have three hands-on sessions.
This session is about filling the gaps identified in session one. For example, organizations often lack outcome data. In that case, you most likely have to design stakeholder surveys.
We will share our knowledge about framing the questions that align with the Five Dimensions of Impact.
Go over different methodologies to collect stakeholder data.
Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2022