- Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore,etc.
- Contact Information
The Country Director – India is responsible for the long-term sustainability and growth of Ennovent India. In doing so, the Country Director – India will be required to oversee the strategy, operations, finance and client (sales, marketing and execution) work in partnership with the global team.
With the support of the Global Team, the specific responsibilities related to the Country Director – India include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and supervise the execution of short- and long-term strategic initiatives to achieve the company mission and objectives.
- Ensure sufficient and stable revenue streams from different offerings to generate profits in line with agreed targets.
- Build deep relationships with ecosystem stakeholders to generate sales leads, partnerships, and other required relationships.
- Oversee and support the successful design, funding and execution of client contracts in India
- Ensure robust and effective operational systems, structures and processes to support the effective execution of services.
- Enforce robust financial management systems to ensure the short-term and long-term financial viability of the office.
- Ensure collaboration between relevant units to ensure effective client delivery and overall organisational objectives.
- Lead and effectively manage all temporary and permanent human resources to ensure effective client services and staff satisfaction
- Ensure the adherence with all regulatory, tax and statutory compliance as defined by the country of operation.
- Develop and oversee the design and establishment of new service offerings in line with global strategies and offerings.
- Contribute to the overall strategic and operational development as Ennovent as a whole.
The Country Director – India is a senior professional with a business background focusing on the complete management of the Ennovent India entity.
The Country Director – India should possess:
- An advanced degree in business; an MBA is preferred.
- 10-15 years of professional experience with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role.
- Proven track record of high quality, timely and optimized project and service delivery to exceed client expectations.
- Proven business development experience and high-impact networking abilities leading to the generating of sales leads and/or larges scale contract closures.
- Strong strategic thinking, reasoning and planning abilities.
- Ability to analyze relevant alternatives and create a rational recommendation to support business decision-making.
- Exceptional team and people management abilities; experience managing and mentoring cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills; the ability to quantify organisational and project-level challenges to ensure exceptional client service delivery.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration and coaching abilities to foster high-impact team, client and partner relationships and results.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications abilities in English and Hindi; strong presentation skills are preferred.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work with independence, ambiguity and flexibility to ensure targets and outcomes are reached.
- A network of relevant stakeholders and potential clients in the entrepreneurship, startup and low-income market space in India, Asia is preferred.
- Experience and understanding of low-income markets, entrepreneurship and startups is preferred.
- A clear motivation to work in a startup culture focused on having a positive impact in low-income markets in India.
- A commitment to Ennovent’s overall mission and core values.
Ennovent offers a salary package in line with a structured compensation plan combined of both fixed and variable components. This will be a full-time home-based role in India on an employee contract. The Director will be required to travel within India; the position may require travel to other regions as needed.
Please apply with detailed resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position and relevant past experiences to Sheena Agarwal, Associate Manager – HR at email@example.com