- Synergos Services
- New York
- Job Type
- Contact Information
Organization: Synergos Consulting Services (part of the Synergos Institute)
Job Description: See description at: http://www.synergos.org/jobs-
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Senior Director, Synergos Consulting Services
– Lead client service engagements and deliver high-quality results to Synergos Services clients. Clients include corporations engaging in emerging market investments that have potential to bring about social benefits, non-profit organizations, philanthropists, foundations and others.
– Build trusting relationships with clients and generate repeat business.
– Acquire new clients. Support the marketing of Synergos Services and engage in outreach to new client prospects.
– Develop tools, methods, processes to undergird service delivery; create knowledge management and dissemination systems to organize and deliver knowledge products as needed.
– Support overall Synergos Services practice development, including planning, budgeting, financial management, talent development, etc.
– Support development of Synergos Consulting Associates, a network of on-call consultants deployed to execute on client work.
– 3-5 years’ experience in a management consulting firm offering clients strategic counsel or similar relevant experience.
– Proven track record of success managing projects with a range of client types and in different settings.
– Strong project management, analytical problem solving, communication, relationship building, facilitation and presentation skills.
– At least two years’ direct experience in living and working in Africa, Asia, Latin America or the Middle East
– Passion for social impact
– Fluency in English plus a second language
– MBA or degree in international relations, international development, economics, politics, etc. preferred
– Ability to work across cultures and in ways that build trusting relationships with others.
– Able to start new initiatives and to take ideas from concept to implementation
– Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
– Passionate about addressing issues of poverty and social justice
– Experience working in the corporate sector, and/or on Corporate Social Responsibility or –
– Social Business issues is a plus.
– Able to work in congruence with Synergos values
– High standards of personal integrity
– A commitment to empowering and building the capacities of others.
– Availability for significant international travel is essential (position requires significant international travel)
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Synergos Consulting Services is a social purpose advisory practice within Synergos Institute. We help clients generate sustainable economic and social value through their philanthropic efforts, core businesses, and CSR. Visit us at www.synergosconsulting.org and www.synergos.org.