Social Business Fellowship
- Bogotá or Barranquilla, Colombia
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter detailing your interest in the program, what part it will play in your career development, and timing/length of service to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Acceso Grants Fellow - Colombia”.
Objectives: Acceso is undergoing an exciting time of growth for its agribusinesses and related humanitarian/feeding programs in-country. Acceso is seeking a fellow to supporting the development of a new development/fundraising strategy to raise funding from diverse philanthropic, public as well as private sector sources to accelerate Acceso’s aggressive growth plans and to increase the capacity of its farmers.
Description: The fellow will work directly with Acceso’s VP, Development to prospect and research new funders and grant opportunities. The fellow will also help compile and organize existing and information around funding prospects in a new CRM database.
– Research funding prospects (foundations, DFIs, local governments, high-net-worth individuals, family offices, corporate philanthropy) focused on agriculture, nutrition, and refugees/migrants in Latin America and the Caribbean, with a focus on Colombia and El Salvador
– Support the development of new presentation and fundraising materials and collateral targeted to donors
– Compile and organize existing and information around funding prospects and existing partners in a new CRM database.
1. MS Word-based handover report outlining key findings and recommendations on next steps
2. Blog post and/or article summarizing your personal fellowship experience with Acceso
– Fundraising, grant-writing, or management consulting experience
– Strong written, oral and presentation skills
– Strong research and analytical skills
– Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, or other CRM tool preferred
– Strong project management skills and ability to work independently
– Fluency in Spanish and English