- Root Capital
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
- Michelle Pana
1. Assist in preparing account reconciliations
a. Perform monthly reconciliations of various balance sheet and statement of activities accounts
2. Maintain hard-copy and electronic filing system for accounts payable, expense reports and credit card reports
a. File hard-copy documents after they have been reviewed by necessary accounting staff.
b. Maintain filing structure by creating new folders for new employees, vendors, etc.
c. Initiate an electronic filing system for all AP related documents
3. Assistance with various projects as assigned by the accounting team with the goal of improving procedures that ensure strong internal control and create efficiencies.
• Knowledge of accounting principles, relate to accounts payable and general ledger account reconciliations.
• Attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and results oriented.
• Collaborative work style and team ethic.
• Fluency in written and spoken Spanish a plus.