Accounts & Marketing Director
- New York, New York
- Where to Apply
We are looking for an Accounts & Marketing Director to join our fast-growing Enterprise Accounts Team to manage, support, optimize, and serve our current Fortune 500 company clients. Over the past year, we have focused on building our enterprise business, and our growth has been tremendous. We expect this growth and focus to continue full throttle.
- Manage the client relationship through the entire lifecycle to build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with individuals at these organizations, including program managers, client administrators, high level stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Contribute to the design of solutions that meet the client’s strategic objectives
- Anticipate customer needs and identify opportunities to grow engagement on the Catchafire platform
- Serve as the project manager internally for all matters specific to your accounts which includes working closely with the
- Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Business Development Teams
- Engage with clients regarding any changes and improvements to the product, technology, or program offering, translating the constant evolution of Catchafire’s product and service into a natural value-add for the client’s program and objectives
- Liaise with the Business Development Team to seamlessly transition a new client to an enterprise account
- Mentor and manage 1-2 Accounts Associates
- Effective communicator: You lead through listening, dialogue, and debate. You begin by asking rather than telling the client. You make the client feel heard, and in so doing, you gather information to help address the client’s need more effectively. You create a sense of mutual accountability, build team spirit, and follow up effectively to ensure momentum and create trust with your team through consistent behaviors.
- Strong presence: You are able to build and sustain relationships, and you are relatable to a range of audiences, from senior management to employees. You can negotiate and command respect. You can present an argument the client may disagree with in a sensible, empathetic manner to meet mutual goals.
- Creatively solve problems working backwards from the objective: You arrive quickly at an understanding of the client’s objectives and the root causes behind an issue, including any issues that might be in tension with one another. You solve the problem in a resourceful, analytical way that is in service to Catchafire but also meets the client’s own business objectives. You can drive this kind of problem solving in real time, working with clients or others to help them see the implications of their objectives for what needs to be done.
- Synthesize the big picture: You take in many inputs to form an understanding of “what’s really happening,” and you know how to get above that complexity and simplify it for others. You are able to bring together numbers, stories, and plans to give others a clear and vivid picture of what’s happening, what matters, and what choices are on the table to take action.
- Set and execute a vision: You can see the long-term vision for the program and account based on where Catchafire is headed, and you are able to identify the steps and plan the path to get there. You are often the person that sees opportunities before anyone else, and you bring your team and client along with you because you can visualize the way forward.
Keep many balls in the air: You are efficient and organized. You can take in a range of events at different levels of urgency and importance, formulate responses, and keep progress going on many fronts at once.
- Effective project manager: You are highly skilled at managing cross-functional projects to fulfill client objectives. You give clear, well-defined assignments, and you effectively work across teams to create accountability and ultimately drive to an effective outcome from the client and Catchafire. An effective manager in this role can engage multiple stakeholders without falling into destructive micro-management, going deep while still conveying respect for team members and commitment to team members making and owning decisions.
EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND
You must have:
- 6+ years of relevant experience with a background in either consulting, partnerships, marketing, or business development
- At least 4 years of account management experience
- At least 4 years of project management experience
- Track record of renewing and upselling multiple client accounts
- Experience utilizing marketing engagement strategies to grow partner accounts and value to the client
- Ability to optimize campaigns through digital marketing, utilizing a metrics driven approach
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience that establishes an intuitive understanding of how large corporations work, and an ability to quickly speak the language of different companies
- Experience mentoring and growing high potential junior talent
It would be great if you had:
- Startup life experience
- Foundation and/or nonprofit sector experience
- Experience with Corporate Social Giving or Responsibility programs
**Depending on your level of relevant experience, you may be qualified for the Senior Enterprise Accounts & Marketing Director role
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits
If our values resonate with you, email your resume to email@example.com. Include ” Enterprise Accounts & Marketing Director” in the subject, and please include short answers to the following questions:
(1) Why do you want to work at Catchafire?
(2) What is your personal philosophy on work?