- World Wide Generation
- London, UK
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Send CV and covering letter to email address
- Where to Apply
Our rapidly expanding startup is looking for an Analyst able to produce in-depth reports that suggest strategic and operational changes. The ideal candidate will collect, monitor and study sustainability data to create custom reports, identify process in legislation and ensure compliance with industry standards. In addition, we need someone who can look at existing business processes and make specific recommendations about what data needs tracking and how it can be used to improve operations. The right candidate will have at least 4+ years of experience in the financial sector, with a proven ability to translate numbers into plain English for business use. They must have a proven ability to drive change with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for sustainability, discovering solutions for global issues and working with stakeholders to find innovative solutions to deliver the sustainable development goals (SDG).
Overall the position is to support the Sustainable Development team of World Wide Generation in scoping, business analysis and onboarding of sustainable and social impact investments/funds, initiatives, projects and publicly listed and private companies onto the G17Eco Platform.
➢ Identify different types of data that need tracking to improve the financial delivery of the SDGs.
➢ Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data.
➢ Aid in the delivery of WWG mission to increase clarity for sustainability/Impact data to deliver the SDGs.
➢ Work in collaboration with the Sustainability team to identify legislative and financial areas forimprovement and make suggestions for streamlining processes for clients.
➢ Work with department managers to create data collection guidelines for internal use.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS OF THE ROLE:
1. Update processes for the 5 public good assets
2. Development of sustainability processes
3. Effective working with other teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
4. Integration of financial experience into the internal analysis processes
5. Analyse data for insight and product development
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. Analytical skills – understanding the conceptual, bigger picture and breaking that down as well as analyzing very specific data (reporting, finance etc)
2. Research – ability to draw out key information from large data sets and effectively capture it and convey to others
ANALYST JOB DESCRIPTION
3. Collaboration – build strong relationships internally and externally to both gather inputs and data as well as influence people externally on how they get onboarded
4. Diligence – need a good eye for detail and able to review documents and info
5. Understanding or willingness to find solutions in the delivery of the Sustainable Development Goals:
6. Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development, with a strong attention to detail.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
8. A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
9. This role is perfect for someone who:
➢ is interested in the growth of legislation for investment in ESG;
➢ is interested in working in the field of impact investing;
➢ is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multi-faceted deliveries.
1. Business background
2. Social / non-profit sector experience
3. Impact investing
4. Volunteering and engaging with local communities
We’re looking for someone with 4+ years of experience in the financial sector, preferably at an asset manager, portfolio manager, venture capital, or private equity desk. Has a Master’s in Mathematics of Computer Science, or another quantitative field.
Must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
VALUES, BEHAVIOURS AND CULTURAL FIT
This role builds on all of the WWG values which include the following. The definitions of these are at the end of the document.
➢ Business&SocialIntegrity ➢ Partnership