Associate – Corporate Communications
- Caspian Impact Investment Adviser Private Limited
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Associate– Corporate Communications will directly support and promote Caspian’s brand and reputation. Through internal communications, public relations and corporate communications, Associate – Corporate Communications will provide a wide range of marketing and communications services to internal and external audiences. These include current and future clients, our current and future employees, alumni, regulators, the media and the communities within which we operate.
* Strengthen Caspian’s brand within Indian SME and Impact Investment Sector by supporting and enabling a consistent brand experience for clients, internal stakeholders and communities * Build an integrated, creative messaging strategy for the brand; work to develop the brand in line with the organization’s strategic goals
* Create, execute and evaluate marketing and communications programs for Entrepreneurial and Investor Ecosystems both in India and abroad that help reach target audiences and stakeholders.
* Support content marketing development, media relations, advertising, marketing/sponsorship programs and events that align with Caspian’s mission and objectives.
* Leverage Caspian’s global verbal, visual and digital brand in the market; proactively expand Caspian’s brand recognition within.
* Help to develop and execute a media relations and social media strategy that integrates with Caspian’s style and overall strategies.
* Measure and track success of different brand initiatives; and provide reports and status updates.
* Help with implementation/roll out of branding programmes.
* Work with the appropriate internal teams to develop an exceptional digital delivery of content, including web, mobile, and relevant social media channels.
* Effectively team with third party creative agencies involved in brand strategy and execution, including brand strategists, creative advertising, social and digital agencies, market/customer research companies as well PR/media relations agency.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge on brand, marketing and communications issues, trends and long-term implications for Caspian and educate internal stakeholders.
Education and experience:
Bachelor’s degree with a marketing, communication or PR major.
A minimum of 4 to 5 years of brand, marketing, preferably in enterprise/B2B communications and financial services.
Experience with integrated brand-building, marketing and communication programs within a complex business environment with proven results.
CASPIAN’S MISSION AND VISION
Caspian, incorporated in Dec 2004 and registered with SEBI as an investment manager, invests in socially responsible, multiple bottom line businesses delivering financial and social value.
We deploy private capital into sectors including financial inclusion (microfinance, small business financing), food & agribusiness, healthcare, education, clean energy, last mile banking and affordable housing. Through our funds we have invested in several path finding entrepreneurs who have changed the course of their respective industries.
We have set up four impact funds/initiatives so far – Bellwether Microfinance Fund, India Financial Inclusion Fund, Caspian Impact Investments and Caspian SME Impact Fund. The firm currently has over INR 750 Cr under management.
THE CASPIAN CULTURE – THE TEAM YOU WILL JOIN
Caspian is a meritocracy and is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment to all members of our team. You will be an important part of our organization and will have a key role in our continuing success. Working as a team is critically important at Caspian. Our organization is lean and requires efficient solutions, unencumbered by excessive bureaucracy. As a result, we work together to find the most innovative answers, maintaining an environment that is very entrepreneurial.
THE IMPACT INDUSTRY AND CASPIAN’S SUCCESSES
Impact investments are investments that are intended to create positive impact beyond financial returns. Caspian has been a pioneer and is one of the key players in the Indian impact investing space.
Fund I: Our first equity fund, Bellwether, established in 2005, was the first private domestic equity investor focused on Microfinance and was set up with the single-minded focus of catalyzing Microfinance in India. The Fund incubated several startups in geographically diverse and un/underserved locations. A number of startup MFIs funded by Bellwether are now amongst the leaders in the microfinance industry. This was the first Indian impact fund to return money to its investors.
Fund II: Our second equity fund, India Financial Inclusion Fund (“IFIF”), established in 2008 had a broader financial inclusion mandate and made pioneering investments in affordable housing in the country. The fund, currently in exit mode, has significant holdings in three of the recent small finance bank licensees.
Fund III: Our third initiative, Caspian Impact Investments (“CII”), is an NBFC registered with the Reserve Bank of India. CII provides debt to businesses engaged in SME financing, Microfinance, Affordable Housing, Food & Agribusiness, Clean Energy & Energy Efficiency and Healthcare. CII is a permanent business with no fixed term.
Fund IV: Our fourth initiative, Caspian SME Impact, is a domestic Category II Alternative Investment Fund registered with SEBI. The fund will invest in SME financing, Food & Agribusiness, Clean Energy & Energy Efficiency and other impact sectors.
We encourage you to visit our website at www.caspian.in for more information on the firm. More details on Fund III can be found at http://cii.caspian.in/