Associate, Corporate Engagement
- Kiva Microfunds
- Portland, OR
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
Kiva is searching for a dynamic, organized, communicative, and mission-driven person to join our Development Team as an Associate, Corporate Engagement. Kiva’s Development Team is responsible for raising loan and grant funds to support Kiva’s growth and innovation. The Associate, Corporate Engagement will be an integral part of the team, supporting the VP of Corporate Engagement in our pursuit of corporate managed lending deals. The right person for this role is extremely organized, has excellent written and verbal communication skills, is process driven, personable and willing to tackle administrative duties related to account management and a smooth functioning development team. The right person is able to multitask, build strong ties across multiple teams (including marketing, product and engineering) managing a pipeline of prospective and existing deals, reporting and budgeting. The Associate, Corporate Engagement will report to the VP of Corporate Engagement and will be based in Portland, Oregon.
Kiva (Kiva.org) is an innovative non-profit focused on connecting people through lending to alleviate poverty and create opportunity. We run a global marketplace platform for crowdfunded microloans that serves the financially excluded. Our company combines the culture and technological passion of an internet start-up with the compassion and empathy of a non-profit to address poverty at global scale. We aim to drive social impact and enable opportunity while providing a borrower-to-lender connection: “Loans that change lives.” In just 13 years, we have raised more than $1.2 billion in loan capital for 2.8 million borrowers in 83 countries. Our lenders fund over $10 million in loans every month, and Kiva is poised to take its initial success to a whole new level.
*Manage Kiva’s Information Systems for Corporate Managed Lending Accounts
– Continually maintain and improve tools and processes unique to Kiva’s managed lending program
– Create managed lending information dashboards, adding customized and automated data fields and pages as needed for managed lending accounts
– Create and monitor regularly scheduled reports for internal and external use
– Maintain Development Team data and files in Salesforce, Box, Looker and Confluence
*Oversee Corporate Managed Lending Processes
– Manage quarterly reporting processes for all Managed Accounts
– Support management of existing partnerships as needed
– Represent Kiva on external calls and webinars as needed
– Monitor scheduling and follow-up of key partner communications
*Manage Development Team administrative processes
– Generate legal contracts from saved templates, follow-up on contract execution
– Maintain legal contract folders
*Managed Account setup and deployment
– Create new managed lending accounts in Kiva’s systems and add appropriate criteria for each
– Coordinate with Marketing to plan the deployment of managed lending funds around specific campaigns such as International Women’s Day and World Refugee Day
– Create campaign pitch decks
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, warm, self-directed and organized professional who wants to learn and grow in a dynamic social enterprise and possesses the following skills and attributes:
– Minimum 1-2 years of administrative experience at a for-profit or non-profit
– Work experience in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization
– Bachelor\’s degree
– Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written communication skills
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
– Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
– Extreme attention to detail
– Strong skills or interest working with CRMs and data warehouses
– Preferred: experience living / working / traveling in developing countries
What We Offer:
– An amazing mission: Kiva’s mission is to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty across the globe.
– An opportunity to improve real lives, solve hard problems, and change the world.
– Friendly, supportive, and adventurous environment with a team of engaged colleagues.
– Casual work environment.
– A comprehensive, industry-leading benefits package.
– Opportunities to connect with and learn from colleagues and stakeholder communities around the world.
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of Kiva\’s culture. We actively welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work. Join us and help us achieve our mission!
Apply Online: https://grnh.se/s11i7l0g1