Associate – Discover Services
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
- Please apply with detailed resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position and relevant past experiences to Sheena Agarwal, Junior Manager, HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ennovent’s Discover Services help clients find and select the best solutions that address problems of sustainability in low-income markets in developing countries globally. Delivered through four channels (Ennovent Network, Pool, Circle or Solutions), the Discover Services offer our clients effective mechanisms to source the best solutions.
The specific responsibilities related to the Associate will include, but not be limited to:
· Support the execution of client contracts under the Discover Services.
· Support the creation of effective marketing and communications plans and activities to promote Discover Services.
· Perform detailed research to inform strategic and tactical decisions related to the Discover Services.
· Maintain and track industry trends and knowledge on topics related to the Discover Services.
· Contribute to any additional administrative or logistical support activities, as required.
· Contribute to the creation of Annual Plans for the Discover Services vertical.
· Contribute to the overall strategic development of the Discover Services vertical.
· Support Ennovent’s other verticals and channel operations, as required.
· Support internal innovation processes including executing experiments and incorporating learning.
· Contribute to feedback loops to ensure a model of continuous improvement and value for both clients and Ennovent.
· Contribute to the overall strategic and operational development of Ennovent, as required.
We are seeking a detail-oriented early-stage professional with exceptional project management skills and a keen interest in sustainability, development and/or entrepreneurship in India and globally.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
· A degree in business, management or a relevant field.
· 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in a professional setting.
· Experience with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
· Proven problem solving skills and a clear desire to learn.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively with frequent interruptions.
· Ability to work productively in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills including courtesy, tact, patience and a strong team player mentality.
· A professional demeanour and commitment to delivering quality outputs.
· An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work with ambiguity.
· A detail-oriented nature in all activities and tasks.
· Exceptional verbal and written communications abilities in English.
· Experience with and commitment to working at the BoP globally, and in India.
· Commitment to Ennovent’s values as found online.