Associate – Finance
- Ennovent India Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- +91 11 4385 1999
Ennovent is seeking a detail-oriented Associate – Finance to execute the internal organisational finance and accounting requirements for all Ennovent’s global entities including those in India, Mauritius and Austria.
Ennovent is an innovation services company. We help clients accelerate innovations for sustainability in low-income markets in developing countries. Through research, advisory and implementation services, we discover the best innovations, support their startup in new markets, secure finance by facilitating investments and scale innovations to grow profit and impact. Since 2008, Ennovent has worked with around 60 clients to accelerate over 250 innovations in 15 countries.
As a young, evolving for-profit enterprise Ennovent’s core strength is our team – a talented and self-motivated group of professionals with strong backgrounds in fields such as investment management, information technology, international development, business operations, entrepreneurship and the environment.
Ennovent’s organizational culture is dynamic; we are highly responsive to new ideas and initiatives that could advance our organizational aspirations, while also fostering a positive impact on low-income markets in developing countries. We promote a sense innovation, business ethics and professionalism in all our operations.
For further details about Ennovent: www.ennovent.com
Title Associate – Finance
Job Objective To support and at times lead the execution of Ennovent’s internal finance and accounting requirements.
Level Full-time, Home based
Compensation A compensation package commensurate with experience and Ennovent’s compensation structure
Start Date As soon as possible
Location Delhi, India
Reporting Relationship Junior Manager – Finance
Working in collaboration with the Associate Manager – Finance and Global Director – Finance, the Associate– Finance will support the internal finance and accounting requirements for all Ennovent’s global entities, as defined by Ennovent India, Mauritius and Austria. The Associate – Finance will also support the budgeting, expense management and other finance processes in the verticals (Discover, Startup, Finance and Scale) as well as the channels (Network, Pool, Circle, Solutions).
The specific responsibilities related to the Associate – Finance will include, but not be limited to:
• Oversee and manage daily finance operations for Ennovent India, Ennovent Mauritius and Ennovent Austria including, but not limited to: accounts payable and receivable, cash management, reporting, closing activities, transactions etc.
• Manage all audit procedures and other statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Support the creation of quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports.
• Support budgeting and financial planning processes for all Ennovent’s entities, as well as the vertical and channel teams.
• Support budgeting activities as related to client contracts for the vertical and channels.
• Contribute to the creation of finance and accounting policies and processes.
• Ensure the accuracy of CAs and other finance vendors, addressing any discrepancies as required.
• Manage finance vendor relationships, such as CAs, banks etc. in coordination with other team members.
• Provide finance guidance and expertise to Ennovent’s vertical and channel team members, when required.
• Support the daily finance and accounting operations for other Ennovent entities, as required.
• Support internal innovation processes including executing experiments and incorporating learning.
• Support feedback loops to ensure a model of continuous improvement and value for both clients and Ennovent.
• Manage Interns and junior staff to ensure mutual benefit and positive working experience, as required.
• Contribute to the overall strategic and operational development of Ennovent, as required.
We are seeking a detail-oriented B.Com/M.Com/MBA (Fin) with a commitment to delivering quality results and experience providing finance and accounting expertise. Additional qualification of Inter-CA/Inter-ICWA or equivalent will be preferable.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• An advanced degree in accounting or finance; Inter-CA/Inter-ICWA designation or equivalent preferred.
• 1-3 years of experience in a professional setting related to finance and accounting.
• A proven track record of independently managing finance and accounting processes in a dynamic organisation.
• Knowledge of Indian and International generally accepted accounting principles.
• Significant and Hands-on experience using accounting software, such as Tally ERP 9.
• The ability to analyse financial data and prepare accurate reports.
• Exposure to developing and implementing finance and accounting policies and procedures.
• The ability to produce detail-oriented high quality work in a timely manner.
• The ability to work with ambiguity and flexibility to ensure outcomes are achieved.
• Exceptional verbal communications skills in both English and Hindi.
• Commitment to Ennovent’s overall mission and core values.
Ennovent offers a salary package in line with a structured compensation plan and commensurate with experience to all employees. This will be a full-time work-from-home opportunity in Delhi, India. The Associate – Finance may be required to perform infrequent travel in India.
Please apply with detailed resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position and relevant past experiences to Sheena Agarwal, Associate Manager – HR firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with detailed resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position and relevant past experiences to Sheena Agarwal, Associate Manager, HR at email@example.com