Associate – Finance
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
- Please apply with detailed resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position and relevant past experiences to Allison Langille, Director of Operations at email@example.com
Ennovent’s Finance services are focused on accelerating innovations that have a positive impact on low-income markets in developing countries. Included within the Finance services are Ennovent’s Impact Investment Holding and the Ennovent Circle, a trusted group which facilitates support (financial and otherwise) for innovations.
The Associate will be a core member of Ennovent’s team working under the Manager – Finance Services to support the organization’s delivery of the finance services. In addition, the Associate will be responsible for supporting the finance activities of the other verticals, including Discover, Start Up and Scale as well as Ennovent’s statutory and regulatory requirements.
Location: Anywhere in India
The specific responsibilities related to the Associate will include, but not be limited to:
· Support all stages of the investment process for the Impact Investment Holding with a specific focus on deal flow generation, business plan and model analysis, due diligence, deal documentation/agreements and portfolio monitoring.
· Support all stages of the client generation and management process for the Ennovent Circle, with a specific focus on Gust, investor meetings, member communications and research.
· Support the financial management of Ennovent’s other verticals including Discover, Start Up and Scale as well as Ennovent’s organizational finance activities.
· Perform detailed research to inform strategic and tactical decisions related to Ennovent’s finance activities.
· Maintain and track industry trends and knowledge on topics related to Ennovent’s finance activities.
· Support internal innovation processes including executing experiments and incorporating learnings.
· Provide additional technical support for Ennovent’s services under Discover, Start Up, Finance and Scale, as required.
· Contribute to feedback loops to ensure a model of continuous improvement and value for both clients and Ennovent.
· Engage with Interns to ensure mutual benefit and positive working experience, as required.
We are seeking a detail-oriented recent graduate or new professional with a clear understanding and experience in Finance Services.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
· An undergraduate degree in finance or related field. Masters and additional qualifications (CFA, CA etc) are preferred.
· 2+ years of experience in a professional setting related to finance.
· Exceptional analytical and research skills in a financial context.
· Proven problem solving skills and responsiveness to business insights as they arise.
· Strong Excel skills.
· Exposure to or a keen interest in entrepreneurship for low-income markets.
· The proven ability to work with independence, ambiguity and flexibility to ensure targets and outcomes are reached.
· Exceptional verbal communications skills in both English and Hindi.
· Experience with and commitment to working at the BoP globally, and in India.
· Commitment to Ennovent’s overall mission and core values.