Associate – Startup Services
- Ennovent India Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- +91 11 4385 1999
Ennovent is seeking a detail-oriented early stage professional to support, and at times lead the execution of Ennovent’s services, with a focus on the Startup Services.
Ennovent is an innovation services company. We help clients accelerate innovations for sustainability in low-income markets in developing countries. Through research, advisory and implementation services, we discover the best innovations, support their startup in new markets, secure finance by facilitating investments and scale innovations to grow profit and impact. Since 2008, Ennovent has worked with around 60 clients to accelerate over 250 innovations in 15 countries.
As a young, evolving for-profit enterprise Ennovent’s core strength is our team – a talented and self-motivated group of professionals with strong backgrounds in fields such as investment management, information technology, international development, business operations, entrepreneurship and the environment.
Ennovent’s organizational culture is dynamic; we are highly responsive to new ideas and initiatives that could advance our organizational aspirations, while also fostering a positive impact on low-income markets in developing countries. We promote a sense innovation, business ethics and professionalism in all our operations.
For further details about Ennovent: www.ennovent.com
Title Associate – Startup Services
Job Objective To support the execution of Ennovent’s units, with a focus on the Startup Services
Position Type Full-time
Compensation A fixed compensation package commensurate with experience and Ennovent’s compensation structure
Start Date As soon as possible
Location Delhi, India
Reporting Relationship Manager – Startup Services
Ennovent offers customised services to help clients develop and refine their business models for low-income markets. The Startup Services focus on working with clients to manage pilots, develop cooperation models, conduct feasibility studies, launch startups and prepare existing enterprises to seek investment funds. The candidate, if selected, will take on full responsibility for operations of a specific non-profit Producer company based out of East Delhi center.
Specific responsibilities related to the Associate – Startup Services include, but are not limited to:
• Experience in managing day-to-day operations and administration organisations / NGO
• Provide general oversight in order to assure smooth functioning and organizational stability
• Development and implementation of standards and controls, systems and procedures, and regular evaluation
• Facilitate a work environment that recruits, retains and supports quality staff and volunteers
• Support, and where required lead with strong execution skills in line with budgets and timelines
• Contribute to the achievement of annual targets for the Startup Services
• Contribute to the day-to-day delivery of the Startup Services
• Support the identification of leads, proposal development, negotiation processes and the final closure of contracts according to sales targets for the Startup Services
• Cultivate high-yield relationships with clients, potential clients and other key stakeholders to ensure quality contract delivery
• Perform detailed research to inform strategic and tactical decisions related to the Startup Services
• Maintain and track industry trends and knowledge on topics related to the Startup Services
• Support the creation of effective marketing and communications plans and activities to promote Startup Services
• Support the execution of client projects related to other units within Ennovent, as required
• Manage junior resources, including temporary, to ensure a mutually beneficial experience
• Strong command over Hindi & English language in order to motivate individuals and avoid communication gap with ground-level stakeholders.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
• This is a high-stress position requiring balance between multiple tasks simultaneously, and rapid decision making regarding administrative issues
• Candidate’s immediate project will be based out of non-profit producer company and will involve 15-20 days of onsite work
• The candidate needs to be passionate in working hands-on (day-to-day basis) with marginalised section / under-privileged community and develop smooth and constructive relationships with colleagues, outside agencies, organizations and individuals.
We are seeking a detail-oriented early-stage professional with and interest in sustainability, development and entrepreneurship in India and globally. Preferred candidates will have experience with low-income markets.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• A degree in business, management or a relevant field.
• 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in a professional setting; exposure to startups, entrepreneurship preferred.
• Exposure to the nuances of working within low-income rural and urban markets.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
• Proven problem solving skills and a clear desire to learn.
• A proven ability to meet stated targets.
• A clear track record of success with relationship cultivation.
• A diligent, detail-oriented and in-depth approach to work and delivering results.
• An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work with independence, ambiguity and flexibility to ensure targets and outcomes are reached.
• An extroverted personality that enables high-impact networking skills and instincts.
• A clear motivation to work in a startup culture focused on having a positive impact at the bottom of the pyramid in India.
• Commitment to Ennovent’s overall mission and core values.
Ennovent offers a salary package in line with a structured compensation plan and commensurate with experience to all employees. This will be a full-time opportunity in India. The Associate may be required to perform infrequent travel in India.
Please apply with detailed resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position and relevant past experiences to Sheena Agarwal, Associate Manager, HR email@example.com
Please apply with detailed resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position and relevant past experiences to Sheena Agarwal, Associate Manager, HR at firstname.lastname@example.org