Associate – Startup
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- Please apply with detailed resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position and relevant past experiences to Sheena Agarwal, Junior Manager, HR at email@example.com
Ennovent offers customised services to help clients develop and refine their business models for low-income markets. The Startup Services focus on working with clients to manage pilots, develop cooperation models, conduct feasibility studies, launch startups and prepare existing enterprises to seek investment funds. The Startup Services are highly customizable to meet the needs of a diverse client range.
Specific responsibilities related to the Associate – Startup Services include, but are not limited to:
· Support, and where required lead, effective execution of client contracts as per budgets and timelines to exceed client expectations.
· Contribute to the achievement of annual targets for the Startup Services.
· Contribute to the day-to-day delivery operational management of the Startup Services.
· Support the identification of leads, proposal development, negotiation processes and the final closure of contracts according to sales targets for the Startup Services.
· Cultivate high-yield relationships with clients, potential clients and other key stakeholders to ensure quality contract delivery.
· Perform detailed research to inform strategic and tactical decisions related to the Startup Services.
· Maintain and track industry trends and knowledge on topics related to the Startup Services.
· Support the creation of effective marketing and communications plans and activities to promote Startup Services.
· Support the execution of client projects related to other units within Ennovent, as required.
· Manage junior resources, including temporary, to ensure a mutually beneficial experience.
We are seeking a detail-oriented early-stage professional with and interest in sustainability, development and entrepreneurship in India and globally. Preferred candidates will have experience with low-income markets.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
· A degree in business, management or a relevant field.
· 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in a professional setting; exposure to startups, entrepreneurship preferred.
· Exposure to the nuances of working within low-income rural and urban markets.
· Experience with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
· Proven problem solving skills and a clear desire to learn.
· A proven ability to meet stated targets.
· A clear track record of success with relationship cultivation.
· A diligent, detail-oriented and in-depth approach to work and delivering results.
· An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work with independence, ambiguity and flexibility to ensure targets and outcomes are reached.
· An extroverted personality that enables high-impact networking skills and instincts.
· A clear motivation to work in a startup culture focused on having a positive impact at the bottom of the pyramid in India.
· Commitment to Ennovent’s overall mission and core values.