Asst Social Worker
- The Akanksha Foundation
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- Send us your resumes to email@example.com
A. Working with the Children
- Monitoring, tracking and solving issues linked to children’s attendance and dropouts.
- Introducing the Empowerment programs in the schools and ensuring their effective implementation.
- Recruiting children into schools as per our systems and guidelines and sending across key messages to new recruits and their parents.
- Solving cases that teachers need help with.
B. Partnering with Communities
- Being the link to schools in communities. Working with communities to make them see the importance of education and making them empowered partners.
- Using parents meetings as the forum to build ties with parents and together explore solutions for challenges in the communities and their lives.
C. Creating Healthcare Opportunities
- Strengthening and adding on to the Medical Plan and Panel and creating guidelines that are monitored and communicated to parents and teachers.
- Identifying health issues per community and setting up medical camps and tie ups to address them.
D. Owning the Children’s Database
- Owning the Children’s Database and ensuring that all data linked to children is updated and accurate.
- Putting together a trend analysis and suggested action steps after every term.