Broker-Dealer Operations Associate/Customer Service
- ImpactUs Marketplace, LLC
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
ImpactUs seeks a full-time Broker-Dealer Operations Associate and Customer Service Representative to ensure the activities of a FINRA registered Broker-Dealer engaged in private placement of securities are executed timely and properly in accordance with policies, goals and objectives of the firm. The job responsibilities include the following:
• Assist with establishing and implementing efficient processes and procedures in a growing and dynamic environment.
• Serve as point person and subject matter expert for opening and approving new accounts; funding options for new investments, distributions, and account maintenance.
• Correspond with issuers, partners, vendors and clients.
• Researching and resolving operational issues.
• Work closely with the firm’s administrator and paying agent to manage and communicate procedural functions and modifications.
• Continuously seek to improve, manage and track the effectiveness of firm\’s procedures.
• Work with the Chief Operations and Compliance Officer to manage and monitor the firm\’s practices for regulatory compliance.
• Must be knowledgeable about financial products specifically private placement, fixed income and alternative investments.
• Other duties as assigned.
ImpactUs works to connect investors with purpose. The company will help solve some of the challenges facing mission-based organizations and their investors. ImpactUs is developing a secure investment platform that expects to offer an extensive range of investment opportunities in everything from affordable housing, job creation, and healthcare to education and environmental sustainability. Position is located in Washington, DC.
Skills and Experience:
• Series 7, 24, 63 and/or 99 (preferred)
• Microsoft Office required and comfortable learning new computer programs and software
• Experience in US brokerage operations
• Salesforce experience (preferred)
• Strong understanding of investment operations support, private securities, and reporting
• Extremely strong levels of initiative, appreciative inquiry, written and oral communications skills
• Ability to work independently and within a small team
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or related field
• Strong analytic skills, high motivation levels, and outstanding interpersonal skills