Build a Social Enterprise Career in India
- Impact Business Leaders
- Hyderabad, India
- Job Type
- Career Development
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- Ryan Steinbach at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a talented professional interested in using your skills to address major social challenges?
Impact Business leaders (IBL) is your guide to building an exciting social enterprise or impact investing career in India. As a talented professional, you have what it takes to make an immediate impact on the most pressing challenges of our time, including access to quality education, clean energy, and economic opportunity. Get the knowledge, coaching, and connections you need to advance your social enterprise career in our IBL@ISB in South Asia program in Hyderabad, India.
As a participant, you will complete a rigorous, three-part program.
- Strengthen your understanding of social enterprise in an intensive workshop held at the Indian School of Business in October 2016. This workshop is taught by social enterprise leaders who cover the latest trends and opportunities in the space.
- Position yourself for success in one-on-one executive coaching with IBL’s Executive Director, David Kyle. David has extensive global experience in business, social enterprise, and impact investing with well-known organizations such as Citibank, Acumen Fund, Calvert Foundation, and the Indian School Finance Company.
- Discover exciting career opportunities in social enterprise with IBL’s personalized job matching process. We source hundreds of challenging roles and pre-screen them based on your skills and aspirations. While hiring decisions are in the hands of partners and IBL cannot guarantee jobs, we are committed to your career in social enterprise and will help you find long-term success in the space.
Join 189 professionals who have participated in IBL’s programs around the world and built exciting careers at well-known social enterprises such as, Acumen, d.light, Asia IIX, Pratham, and Village Capital. Only 20 highly qualified professionals will be accepted into this program and applications will close soon. Apply for the 2016 IBL@ISB program today: http://www.
Want to learn more about how IBL can help you build an exciting career in social enterprise? Email IBL\’s Marketing Director, Ryan Steinbach atrsteinbach@