- Doreo Partners
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
- All interested candidates send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: Business Analyst.
Doreo Partners is hiring a Business Analyst, a professional who will support the Business Development team.
About the company:
Doreo Partners is an impact investment firm with a proven track record of exclusively investing in profitable, high growth, early stage businesses that improve the livelihoods of Nigerian smallholder farmers. Doreo’s investment strategy is driven by the team’s passion to provide a private sector driven solution to Nigeria’s leading social challenge: spiraling youth unemployment.
ABOUT THE POSITION
· Reports to: Business Associate
· Location: Lagos, Nigeria
· Suggested start date: Immediately
· Searching for relevant grant funding opportunities
- Writing concept notes and proposals for grant funding
- Writing relevant reports and updates for new and existing grants
- Performing analyses on Excel
- Monitoring and coordinating grant activities
- Coordinating meetings, conference calls and visits
- Providing regular updates to supervisor
- Participating in meetings and contribute to strategic decisions
- Participating in conferences and workshops
- Travelling across Nigeria to monitor field operations
- Supporting Business Development and other teams as required
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in English, International Affairs and Social Sciences (Agriculture, Science,
- Engineering or Finance degrees will also be considered)
- 1-2 years’ work experience (including internships)
- Curiousness and a positive attitude towards work
- Ability to relate with people from different backgrounds
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Strong communicator
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Proven interest and passion for in Agriculture and Social Development
- Willingness to travel in Nigeria and across Africa
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience.
Nigerian citizens have the opportunity to jointly work full time and fulfill their National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) requirement.