Business and Operations Fellowship
- Jacaranda Health
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
- Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications received, we will be unable to confirm all submissions.
The Business and Operations Fellow will have a chance to dig into the core parts Jacaranda’s healthcare business, supporting our business and finance teams on a variety of projects, including:
· Working with the finance and clinical teams to reduce cost and improve sustainability of our maternity hospitals
· Helping evaluate and drive expansion of new services, including launching new packages and financial innovations (such as savings or insurance products, creative cross-subsidies, etc)
· Help us develop the model and business plan for the next hospital – including market research and benchmarking in the sector.
· Evaluate business and customer data to drive smarter marketing initiatives
· Working with our influence team to develop a business model for influencing quality of care in the government.